DraftKings Sportsbook also went along with the holiday spirit by offering a festive bonus.
The NJ online casino attracted new users by making the sports betting industry in the Garden State even more thrilling.
The online sportsbook in New Jersey increased its first bet match bonus with 150%! New users were given $500 on their first bet. Before, first-time bettors received a $200.
With the NBA and NFL rolling, players had a wide variety of exciting NJ sports betting options. And what better time to get in the game with a $500 first bet match bonus.
This generous giveaway was valid until Jan. 21, 2019
How to Claim the $500 Match Bonus At DraftKings NJ Online Casino
In order to receive the $500 match bonus at DraftKings Sportsbook NJ, players had to register for an account through the sportsbook’s mobile betting app or on their website
You had to enter your credit or debit card, PayPal or a bank transfer in the account and start wagering. Players had to bet $500 to be eligible to receive their match bonus of $500.
The first wager had to be made within 30 days after the registration.
More Info About The $500 NJ Sports Betting Match Bonus
Just like with NJ online casinos, there were a few rules to follow when applying for this NJ online sports betting bonus.
- Only new bettors at DraftKings online sportsbook could receive a $500 first bet match bonus.
- New players could receive only one match bonus of $500. Their first wager would be matched up to this amount. In order to get the full bonus, you had to make a bet for a total of $500
- Bettors got their money prize in full but were not allowed to retrieve the match bonus of $500 for cash.
- Users had to apply the free bet in 30 days after making their account. There was no special promo code to use, as this was an instant bonus.
- Players could still benefit from DraftKings’ free bet of $25. The no deposit offer featured 5 free bets, each worth $5.
Important details about the NJ sports betting bonus:
- Players had to be in New Jersey.
- According to NJ sports betting rules, bets on college games in the Garden State were forbidden.
- Bettors, who weren’t physically located in New Jersey, could play via the NJ sports betting app.